This Code of Ethics identifies what we deem to be the minimum acceptable standards of behavior for Business Members of National Camp Association. While the existence of a Code of Ethics cannot guarantee that all persons will behave in ways deemed ethical by all other persons, we expect our Business Members to commit to these standards in the way they conduct themselves and their businesses. Members agree, by virtue of their NCA Business Membership, to abide by the following:
1) I shall conduct myself and my business with integrity, truthfulness and fairness.
2) I shall recognize my responsibilities to provide professional customer service to those who who contact me about my product or service.
3) I shall promptly respond to any and all complaints received by me and make a good faith effort to resolve all such complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with generally accepted good business practice.
4) I shall abide by and comply with all relevant laws and regulations of general and Internet commerce.
5) I shall represent my NCA affiliation only in a manner specifically permitted and outlined by NCA.
6) I shall pay my annual NCA Business Member Dues within the required timeframe.